Here comes the Home Improvement season. As the temperatures rise and the rains come, North Carolina homeowners are once again making good and efficient purchasing decisions, including what type of roof to put on their homes and vacation properties.
Make an Efficient Roofing Decision
The idea of once-and-done is usually an attractive one. Making a decision on which roof is right for your home takes time and energy. Why go through that every 10 years, or so?
The fact is asphalt roofs, the most common type of roofing, fail. Asphalt roofing is not intended to be permanent roofing solution. Alternatively, our quality metal roofing products with our quality installation offer a lifetime warranty, a workmanship warranty, and years of maintenance-free protection for your home and all that it contains.
Of course, metal roofing isn’t right for every situation or structure. However, a Classic Metal Roofing System from McCarthy Metal Roofing can be right for your home if:
- you want to increase the curb appeal, value, and beauty of your home
- you want protection from high (even hurricane strength) winds and strong storms
- you want a maintenance free roofing solution
- you want to improve the energy efficiency of your home with reduced air-conditioning bills, and the very best roof ventilation
- you want a lifetime, transferable warranty
Once and Done: The Efficient Roofing Decision
If you want a dependable product, from a licensed, local, reputable contractor, we’re here to help. Our exclusive access to Classic Metal Roofing Systems in North Carolina provides you with the finest metal roofing products and warranties in the industry. We are committed to helping you find the right roof for your urban, suburban, or mountain home. McCarthy Metal Roofing is here to serve you.