17 Mar Add Value: North Carolina Homes with the Right Metal Roof Stand Apart
In North Carolina, add value to your home. Adding the right roof…a metal roof…can set your home apart…and set you up for increased equity.
It’s always good to think about how you can maximize and protect your resources. For many of us, our home is our most valuable financial investment and our most precious resource. For all that it contains, memories included, protection of your house and investing in your home’s value is important.
The Right Roof Can Add Value to Your North Carolina Home
Putting a new roof on your house might not be something you need to do immediately. However, investing the time today to learn now about the types of roofing materials available, their warranties, benefits, and cost-effectiveness can pay-off when tomorrow comes.
We’re biased, but we hope that you will consider a metal roof for your North Carolina home.
Why metal roofing?
A standard, asphalt shingled roof is the norm for most neighborhoods. When a home goes on the market, the roof is expected to be in good working order; it’s a necessity, just like the HVAC systems and plumbing. A home needs a working roof. You don’t pay extra for a home system that works…it’s expected to.
A recent study by one of the remodeling magazines reported that a high-quality metal roof will immediately add about 65% of its cost to the home’s value. This number is similar to other major home improvements like kitchens and baths. Replacing a standard grade roof with another standard grade roof only restores the value that was lost as the old roof had degraded and detracted from home value. It doesn’t really add any new value.
Why A Classic Metal Roof?
The benefits of a Classic Metal Roof from McCarthy Metal Roofing are unmatched in the industry:
- Concealed fasteners for beauty and weather tightness
- Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000 coatings
- Unique forming methods provide today’s most intricately design metal roofing profiles
- Wide range of colors to meet today’s home design trends
- Lifetime/40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty is non-pro-rated for all owners
- Warranty transfers to all future owners with no transfer fee
- hi-R Heat Barrier Finishes reflect radiant heat even in dark colors
- proven manufacturer with 30+ years of experience
- Product lines with 40 – 50 years of field use
- Caring Customer Support Team always available to help homeowners
- Experienced and trained independent dealer network
- Optional PVDF powder coating allows custom colors and blends
- Made from quality, up to 99% recycled aluminum, the majority of which is post-consumer
- Proven flashing designs including our unique “no-clog” valley system
- Available factory-formed custom flashings
- Weights as low as 0.45 pounds per square foot
Make a Lasting Decision for Quality Metal Roofing from McCarthy
Most home buyers today are very concerned about the ongoing costs of maintaining their homes. All other things being equal, given the choice between a home with a roof that will need to be replaced soon and a home that has a metal roof, there is no doubt which one the homeowner will choose.
Here is a short, informative video that can help you learn more about the value a metal roof can add to your home. And of course, let us know if we can help with your research.