30 Jul Searching for the right roof? Tips and tools to help.
Re-roofing can be a painful process, but it doesn’t have to be. To find the right roof for your NC home, the first step toward a worry-free roofing future is to set your criteria. The metrics you use to choose a good roof might be simple: cost, ease of installation, and how fast you can get it done and move on with your life.
This approach works fine, but only if those criteria are all that matter to you. If metrics like durability, protection against severe weather, sustainability, and beauty matter, opening up your options will greatly benefit you.
You do have options.
Roofing comes in many forms, but all fall into a few broad categories based on material.
- Most residential roofs are asphalt roofs – the cheapest, quickest, easiest to install roofing option and the one with the shortest life expectancy.
- Some are tile or slate- durable – both have higher up-front costs, are hard to install, and are expensive to repair or replace.
- Metal is growing in popularity as the least expensive long-term, sustainable option. It’s energy-efficient, lightweight, beautiful, and warranted to last a lifetime.
Depending on your criteria, one of these may fit your home and your needs best.
Before choosing a roof, see what’s out there – and don’t settle.
A roof is a major purchase and plays an important role in keeping your home, family, and possessions protected. Buying a roof that fulfills all the criteria you care about can have a big impact on your home’s curb appeal, value, and energy efficiency. You have an opportunity with a new roof, so think about your wants and needs, then do your research and come with questions when you meet with a contractor. The more active a role you take in finding your next roof, the better.
Need help defining the criteria for your next roof?
Making your list can be challenging. We’ve developed an easy-to-use tool to help. Before you have a roofing contractor come to your home, use this tool to help identify what grade of roofing and what types of materials could be best for your unique home and situation.
- It’s FREE.
- It takes 10 minutes or less.
- The quick response is unique to your home and situation, and it’s private.
- Did we mention it’s FREE?
We want you to be happy with your next roof. Our team of seasoned metal roofing professionals is right here in North Carolina to assist, determined to help you find the right roof for your unique situation and home.
Drop us an email TODAY and talk to one of our friendly professionals without pressure or obligation.