21 Apr Why Switch to a Metal Roof, North Carolina?
Switching to a metal roof for your North Carolina urban or suburban home could be a smart choice. Why? A metal roof can close the recycling loop, offer energy efficiency, and invests in the future. A Classic Metal Roof from McCarthy Metal Roofing is the most environmentally friendly roof you can buy.
Good for our State. Good for You.
A metal roof is an investment in:
- Made from quality, up to 99% recycled aluminum, the majority of which is post-consumer
- Minimal carbon footprint, unlike traditional shingles
- The low weight allows installation over most existing roofs
- Eliminates the need for landfill disposal of old roofing
- Low weight minimizes transportation cost
- 100% recyclable if it is ever replaced
- Virtually zero out-gassing
- Special Kynar 500®or Hylar 5000 hI-R coating reflects radiant heat
- Cuts energy costs by up to 20%
- Reduces attic temperatures by up to 34%
- Integral “dead” airspace blocks heat transfer by conduction
- Very low “Embodied Energy”
- The lower cooling load can extend air conditioner life
- Integrates with most photovoltaic solar collection systems
- Long-life sustainability
- Aluminum products can be repainted but will likely never need to be replaced
- Low weight roofing can extend a building’s life
In North Carolina, Recycled Aluminum Can Be Your Next Roof
Here is more information about the sustainable choice of metal roofing and closing the recycling loop. McCarthy Metal Roofing has exclusive access and is an expert at the installation of Classic Metal Roofing Systems. With great warranties, high quality and a large spectrum of styles and colors, Classic leads the industry…and has for years. Add to that, our decades of experience in roofing North Carolina homes.
To learn more about the roofing material alternatives, and how they compare to metal roofing, you can count on McCarthy Metal Roofing. We look forward to helping you find the right roofing solution for your North Carolina home.